Western Digital Introduces 1 TB My Book AV DVR Expander

WD today introduced its new 1 TB My Book AV DVR expander, allowing customers to instantly and seamlessly expand their DVR recording capacity by simply attaching the My Book AV DVR expander. The new My Book AV DVR expander (Model: WDBABT0010HBK) is available with 1 TB capacity and has a two-year limited warranty. My Book AV DVR expander drives are available now at select retailers and online at shopwd.com. MSRP is $149.99 USD.

WD 1  TB My Book AV DVR expander

"Millions of users love their TiVos and DVRs because they can watch their favorite TV shows whenever they want. The hard drives inside these devices simply don't have enough space to store all of consumers' favorite HD programs each week," said Dale Pistilli, vice president of marketing for WD's branded products group. "With our busy lives, it's easy to get behind on our favorite shows. WD's My Book AV DVR expander allows users to take back control of their DVR and keep more of their TV shows."

No comments:

Post a Comment

write you comments please